March 22, 2012 § Leave a Comment
Teenage Engineering uploaded a nice gift for their user base yesterday with the release of a new operating system (OS#12616) that you can download from TE’s website. Below are some features that have been added/fixed:
- Tape import from external material now possible.
- Added MIDI Start and Stop.
- Added Finger key copy.
- Sequencers now respond to external MIDI notes.
- Battery indicator improved.
- Added MIDI indicators in the signal flow screen.
- Added Hi Res rec level control in tape screen with shift.
- Drum Sampler snapshot saving did not always function correctly. Fixed.
- What you hear downmix was not done correctly. Fixed.
- Ghost jumps backwards could sometime result in a gap in playback. Fixed.
- LFO did not update all graphics correctly. Fixed.