March 22, 2012 § Leave a comment
Teenage Engineering uploaded a nice gift for their user base yesterday with the release of a new operating system (OS#12616) that you can download from TE’s website. Below are some features that have been added/fixed:
– Tape import from external material now possible.
– Added MIDI Start and Stop.
– Added Finger key copy.
– Sequencers now respond to external MIDI notes.
– Battery indicator improved.
– Added MIDI indicators in the signal flow screen.
– Added Hi Res rec level control in tape screen with shift.
– Drum Sampler snapshot saving did not always function correctly. Fixed.
– What you hear downmix was not done correctly. Fixed.
– Ghost jumps backwards could sometime result in a gap in playback. Fixed.
– LFO did not update all graphics correctly. Fixed.